St. Barnabas is proud of our Catholic identity and our rich history on the south-side of Indianapolis. Our faith is woven into all that we do at St. Barnabas. Our weekly all-school mass is the highlight of the week. Our supportive pastors, our children's choir, with over 60 members and instrumentalists, and student lectors lead us in hearing the Word of God. In addition:
- Students lead prayer over morning announcements.
- Children offer petitions and support one another through prayer.
- A book of intentions is kept in the office so that we may keep the needs of our community in our hearts.
- Sacramental preparation is a priority and celebrated.
- Teachers emphasize how God is made known in our world through various subjects and content areas.
- Reconciliation is offered to students during Advent and Lent.
- We honor Mary through a beautiful May Crowning celebration.
- St. Barnabas students and staff participate in The Stations of the Cross every Friday during Lent.